Matric 9th English Notes Letter No 11 Write a letter to your friend thanking him for his hospitality during your visit to his house

Matric 9th English Notes
Letter No. 11
Write a letter to your friend thanking him for his hospitality during your visit to his house.

Examination Hall,
City A.B.C
December 13, 2017
Dear Friend,
What a marvelous experience it was to stay with you in your scenic village. I am writing this letter to express my big thanks for your generous hospitality. Really the people living among the hills are generous and big hearted.
“In hospitality, the chief thing is the good will”.
I can never forget the long joyful walks among the lush green mountains surrounding your village. The vast meadows, the foaming streams, the fascinating waterfalls, the musical springs had a magical effect on my soul. Thanks for everything you did for me. I shall always remember the kind and gentle people of your village.
“Hospitality makes your guests feel at home”.
I can never forget the loving manners of your mother and affectionate gestures of your father. They really made me feel at home.
Please convey my humble gratefulness to your parents.
“Who practices Hospitality entertains God Himself”
Yours sincerely,
X.Y.Z


Written By: Asad Hussain

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post