Matric 9th English Notes Letter No 10 Write a letter to your friend requesting him to lend you some books

Matric 9th English Notes
Letter No. 10
Write a letter to your friend requesting him to lend you some books.

Examination Hall,
City A.B.C
December 13, 2017
Dear Friend,
The examination is over. We have no activity to undertake for the time being. I feel free like the high floating clouds. But I have become so accustomed to reading books that I find it hard to kill time without books. “Books are your best companions”. For next few weeks, we have got nothing to do except to wait for the result.
I know that you are so fond of reading. You have fine collection of books on literature in your personal library. I am also fond of reading fiction.
“Books open your mind, broaden your mind,
And strengthen you as nothing else can”.
Please send ne a few good novels of Jane Austin & hardy and of possible some dramas of ‘Shakespeare’ and ‘G.B Shaw’. I promise that I shall keep your books with great care and try to return them as soon as possible.
Yours friendly,
X.Y.Z


Written By: Asad Hussain

4 Comments

  1. I like your letters very much. That is why I always write letters by taking some valuable quotes and interesting lines from here. Thanks and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u soo much sir asad hussain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Putting Quotes in letter is, OK?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post