Matric 9th English Notes Letter No 5 Write a letter to your father requesting him to send you some extra funds for payment of his dues

Matric 9th English Notes
Letter No. 5
Write a letter to your father requesting him to send you some extra funds for payment of his dues.

Examination Hall,
City A.B.C
December 13, 2017
Dear Father,
I am sure you would not mind my demand for some extra money this month. I am to pay the hostel dues. I could not manage my expenditure comfortably within the amount you sent to me.
“Even though work stops expenses run on”.
Last month I borrowed Rs 500/- from my friend to but two books. This month I had to pay the debt. As a result I could save no money to pay my hostel dues for this month.
“It’s not hard to meet expenses, they’re everywhere”.
You are requested to send me Rs 500/- extra so that I may pay the hostel dues in time. I know this demand of mine would be an addition to your back breaking responsibilities but I am helpless in the face of ever increasing dearness.
I hope that you would send me the mentioned amount in the earliest. Pay my humble greetings to all at home.
Yours affectionately,
X.Y.Z


Written By: Asad Hussain

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post