Matric 9th English Notes Letter No 4 Write a letter to your mother about the test you have just taken

Matric 9th English Notes
Letter No. 4
Write a letter to your mother about the test you have just taken.

Examination Hall,
City A.B.C
December 13, 2017
Dear Mother,
I have just received your kind letter. It is reflecting motherly love and affection for me. In this letter you have shown so much concern about my studies.
“A mother’s heart is always with her children”.
You have asked me to inform you about my latest tests in the class. Mother, you will be extremely delighted to know that my performance in the tests is outstanding. I am making wonderful progress in all the subjects.
My teachers are particularly satisfied with my work. In the recent school test of English, I secured 99 marks. My English teacher says that it is a record in the history of school. I am sure that I would get tremendous marks in the annual examination.
“Mother’s love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do impossible”.
My teachers are paying unusual heed to me. They opine that I would get through the examination with distinction. Mother you should not worry about my studies. I just need your prayers and blessings.
Convey my deep regards and warm greetings to all at home.
Yours affectionately,
X.Y.Z


Written By: Asad Hussain

4 Comments

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post