Matric 9th English Notes Letter No 7 Write a letter to your friend on his/her birthday

Matric 9th English Notes
Letter No. 7
Write a letter to your friend on his/her birthday.

Examination Hall,
City A.B.C
December 13, 2017
Dear Friend,
First of all I must express my big thanks to you for inviting me to your birthday party. It was celebrated on 30th of last month. It was really a big occasion of joy and fun. All of friends gathered there on that special day.
But unfortunately I could attend that function. I regret to miss such a nice opportunity of fun and pleasure.
“Birthdays are good for you,
The more you have,
The longer you live”.
Actually on that day my sister was coming from abroad and I had to go to the airport to receive her. I am writing this letter for dual purpose. Firstly I want to apologize for not attending the party and secondly to congratulate you on your birthday.
Please convey my heartiest congratulations to your parents and other members of your family.
I finish my letter with prayer that you may enjoy many such happy occasions in life.
Yours sincere friend,
X.Y.Z


Written By: Asad Hussain

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post