Matric 9th English Notes Letter No 8 Write a letter to your friend requesting him to spend her spring holidays with you.

Matric 9th English Notes
 Letter No. 8
Write a letter to your friend requesting him to spend her spring holidays with you.

Examination Hall,
City A.B.C
December 13, 2017
Dear Friend,
I take pride in inviting you to spend a few days of the spring holidays with me at my village. You know my village is situated in the heart of lofty mountains. The mountains are covered with greenery. The tall trees growing all over the hills add to the beauty of my village. The colourful flowers bloom here in abundance. You will love to sit among the flowers.
“Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving,
Make everyday a holiday and celebrate just living”.
Nature has its magical effects. The scenes of sunrise and sunset are particularly fascinating. The water of the running brooks is so cold, clear and fresh that you will really enjoy it. Just inform me about the exact date of your arrival so that I can make further arrangements.
Waiting anxiously for you positive response.
Yours sincere friend
X.Y.Z


Written By: Asad Hussain

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post