Matric 9th English Notes Letter No 9 Write a letter to your friend congratulating him on the marriage of his sister

Matric 9th English Notes
Letter No. 9
Write a letter to your friend congratulating him on the marriage of his sister.

Examination Hall,
City A.B.C
December 13, 2017
Dear Usama,
I am really feeling overjoyed to learn about the marriage ceremony of your sister. Accept my heartiest congratulation on this occasion.
I have received your invitation card but I really regret on this, that I will not be able to join the ceremony because I’ll be busy in my exams then. It would really be a great event for you. This is the first event in your family so you would be very excited. Inform me what kind of dresses have you prepared for all the three main functions.
After my exams I would visit you. Together we shall watch the movie of the wedding ceremony and enjoy  the memory of those great events. I’ll really miss everything a lot.
Convey my congratulations to every member of your family.
Yours sincerely,
X.Y.Z


Written By: Asad Hussain

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post