Matric 9th English Notes Letter No 14 Write a letter to your sister thanking her for her gift

Matric 9th English Notes
Letter No. 14
Write a letter to your sister thanking her for her gift.

Examination Hall,
City A.B.C
December 13, 2017
Dear Sister,
I hope that you are in good health. I received your gift box on my birthday two days ago. When I anxiously opened the box, my joy knew no bounds to see a beautiful watch inside it. I needed it badly too as I happened to lose my watch in a mishap a few days ago. Since my examinations are drawing near so I was much worried that how would I manage time without a watch?
It seems to me that you have read my thought that’s why you have sent me the desired thing. It is a symbol of your absolute affection, love and care.
I promise that I shall take care of it. It will also help to make me punctual.
Once again thank you for this precious gift.
Yours affectionately,
X.Y.Z


Written By: Asad Hussain

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post