Matric 9th English Notes Letter No 1 Write a letter to your mother who is worried about your health

Matric 9th English Notes
Letter No.1
Write a letter to your mother who is worried about your health.

Examination Hall,
City A.B.C
December 13, 2017
Dear Mother,
I have just received your letter. It is the reflection of your priceless love and affection for me. In this letter you have mentioned that you are so much concerned about my health.
“A mother’s heart is always with her children”.
A couple of days before, we had a get together in hostel. Cold drinks badly affected my throat and I was running high temperature due to bad throat. Next day, I went to a physician and he gave me such an effective medicine that after having two doses I was feeling quite well.
“A healthy body is the guest chamber of soul, a sick, but its prison.”
By the grace of Allah I am hale and hearty now. You need not to worry about my health. I just need your blessings. I shall come to see you next week.
Convey my deep regards to all at home.
Yours affectionately,
X.Y.Z


Written By: Asad Hussain

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post